You can now purchase this Power BI report to analyze ANY Facebook page. Click here to view the report. The report can be customized in Power BI Desktop. Just provide the page name (Facebook object name), and you are ready to go. Reuse the report on many Facebook pages you wish. No need to be the page administrator.
- Analyze ANY Facebook page. You don’t need to be the administrator of these pages. Just set the page Facebook name (e.g. HBO, as found in https://facebook.com/HBO), and the report will load the page’s data.
- Identify posts with the highest number of shares and comments.
- Navigate to the actual posts on Facebook.
- Find the most effective keywords, or common comment phrases.
- Find the most effective day of week and hour of day for the highest number of shares.
- Find the pages that comments on posts, and drill down to their comments (can be spam messages, or responses by the page owners to user complaints).
- The page’s picture / logo and title are loaded automatically. No need to customize the report manually.
- Use Power BI to customize the report to meet your needs.
After purchasing the Facebook Dashboard, you will get the download link by email. Download the Zip file and unzip it.
Open the pbix file using Power BI Desktop, and click Edit Queries. In Queries pane, select Page Object Name, and provide your Facebook Object Name in Current Value. Then click Close & Apply.
If this is the first time, you connect to Facebook in Power BI Desktop, click Sign in.
Proceed with the Facebook App approval steps, and click OK.
When you are back in the Access Facebook dialog, click Connect.
Depending on the page you decided to load, the refresh may take few minutes.