You can now purchase this Power BI report to analyze ANY Facebook page. Click here to view the report. The report can be customized in Power BI Desktop. Just provide the page name (Facebook object name), and you are ready to go. Reuse the report on many Facebook pages you wish. No need to be the page administrator.
Purchase the version 3 to analyze top engaged fans, and most engaging commenters. Flip across the six pages of the report, to review the different aspects.
- Analyze ANY Facebook page. You don’t need to be the administrator of these pages. Just set the page Facebook name (e.g. HBO, as found in https://facebook.com/HBO), and the report will load the page’s data.
- Identify posts with the highest number of shares.
- Navigate to the actual posts on Facebook.
- Find the most effective keywords (Only in 2nd and 3rd versions).
- Find the most effective day of week and hour of day for the highest number of shares (Only in 2nd and 3rd versions).
- Find the most engaging and engaged fans (In third version only).
- The page’s picture / logo and title are loaded automatically. No need to customize the report manually.
- Enjoy Power BI to customize the report to meet your needs.
- Enjoy a quick refresh, while the report loads ALL posts.
After purchasing the Facebook Dashboard, you will get the download link by email. Download the Zip file and unzip it.
If you are using version 1 or 2 – Open the .pbit file with the latest Power BI Desktop, and set ANY Facebook page’s object name in the text box below and click Load.
If you use version 3, open the pbix file using Power BI Desktop, and click Edit Queries. In Queries pane, select Page Object Name, and provide your Facebook Object Name in Current Value. Then click Close & Apply.
If this is the first time, you connect to Facebook in Power BI Desktop, click Sign in.
Proceed with the Facebook App approval steps, and click OK.
When you are back in the Access Facebook dialog, click Connect.
Depedning on the page you decided to load, the refresh may take few minutes.
Once the refresh is over, you will get the Overview page on all versions of the report (Basic and Full). Note that everything in this report is dynamic, including the logo and title.