Do you extensively work with Power BI Custom Visuals? This Power BI report connects to AppSource to show all of the Custom Visuals which are publicly available for Power BI on the Marketplace. You can publish this report in your PowerBI.com tenant, for a scheduled refresh, or use the web scarping queries and automation in Excel to apply bulk downloads of all .pbiviz files, and their .pbix sample reports to approve their use in your organization.
NEW: Latest version includes ceritified and uncertified Custom Visuals in the report, and automatically download all visuals, certified-only or uncertified-only.
You can now buy the full Custom Visuals Governance Tools, including the new Custom Visuals Scanner, the Power BI Custom Visuals report and the Excel Bulk-Downloader.
- Get 50% off the Custom Visuals Scanner if you buy the full package of Custom Visuals Governance Tools.
- Version 2.5 includes an updated web scraping following a breaking change in AppSource that led to refresh failures in version 2.4. If you purchased the report between September 1st 2018 to October 8th 2018, contact me for an updated version.
- Version 2.4 provides the differentiation between certified and uncertified custom visuals.
- Version 2.4 enables you to bulk-download the certified visuals for deployment as organization custom visuals (learn more about organization custom visuals here). You can also bulk-download only the uncertified custom visuals, for further inspection and approval for your organization.
- Version 2.3 includes tooltips and fixes the hyperlinks to PBIX samples
- Version 2.2 connects to AppSource
- Supports scheduled data refresh on PowerBI.com
- Includes direct links to the custom visual (pbiviz file) and sample (pbix file)
- Includes Rating and number of User Rates
- The Bulk Download version includes an Excel file that loads the links to all custom visuals and samples and download them to your folder
Why Should I Buy It
- Explore Power BI Custom Visuals that are available on AppSource
- Find before everyone else which Custom Visuals were recently released
- Explore the Custom Visuals by Providers
- Speed up your time-to-insights by exploring new custom visuals, and test them on your data
- Gain access to the queries I used, and improve your web scraping skills using Power BI
- Use the report for great demo purposes
- Gain a VBA automation to download all the custom visuals, or only the certified or uncertified ones, to review and approve for use by your organization. Great tool to help you to start Power BI governance
Future changes on AppSource website may cause the refresh of the report and Excel file to fail. You can contact DataChant for a refund in such cases, but no longer than 30 days since the purchase date.