In today’s short post, I would like to share with you the Table of Contents of my book, Collect, Combine and Transform Data Using Power Query in Excel and Power BI.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Power Query
- Basic Data Preparation Challenges
- Combining Data from Multiple Sources
- Combining Mismatched Tables
- Preserving Context
- Unpivoting Tables
- Advanced Unpivoting and Pivoting of Tables
- Addressing Collaboration Challenges
- Introduction to Power Query M Formula Language
- From Pitfalls to Robust Queries
- Basic Text Analytics
- Advanced Text Analytics – Extracting Meaning
- Social Network Analytics
- Final Project – Combine It All Together
To find the Table of Contents in the official book page on Microsoft Press Store, go here and select the Sample Content tab.
Follow this page for future updates about the book: Collect, Combine and Transform Data Using Power Query in Excel and Power BI.